Webinar for August 2020
An overview of the system with some great questions being asked by the audience.
Webinar for June 2020
We take you through some updates on new features and also a refresher for those who have never seen the system before.
Primary Schools Introduction May 2020
An introduction into how some of the features of Learning Journals can be used in a Primary School setting.
Introduction for Parents – May 2020
A demonstration and discussion for parents showing them how the system can benefit home learning and how they can make the most out of the system.
Reports – April 2020
Learning Journals has a number of reporting features that can be customised to how your school or nursery would like to use them.
Live Question & Answers – April 2020
A live Q&A session taking questions from attendees and going through some of the recent updates to the system.
What Our Clients Say
Staff View – Fox Covert Early Years
Carol Thabet, early years officer at Fox Covert Early Years explains how Learning Journals has benefitted the staff and parents at their nursery in Edinburgh.
- How parents benefit from easy access
- How staff can note significant learning
- How everyone is on the same page with support and learning
“It’s really, really made a big difference to families”.
Manager View – Flying Colours Nursery
Arran Black, owner of Flying colours nursery goes into detail about how Learning Journals has worked from day one at his nursery.
- How parents have embraced the system
- Surprised how easily parents have taken to interacting with the system
- We’ve not looked back
“The person I think it benefits the most is the nursery manager quite simply because they can find everything in one place”.
A Parent’s View
Jo Morris, a parent with a child at nursery tells us about how Learning Journals helps to keep her informed. She love’s the ease of use, the simple and easy access and how all the information is exactly what she needs to have.
- Really easy to use!
- A very stress free way to share with my partner
- We have a full library of his time at nursery
“Keeps me completely up to date with what he’s doing “.
Manager View – Stockbridge Nursery
Caroline Munro is the head of Stockbridge Nursery. Here she talks about how Learning Journals has made a huge impact to her nursery, children and parents.
- How they save so much time and no longer need to take work home
- How observations are now straight to the point with a clear focus
- How the system is so quick, so instant
“Parent’s have really engaged….the children are learning at home more now”.
Head Teacher View – Stockbridge Primary School
Kathryn Collier is acting head of a primary school. Having used Learning Journals for a couple of years she gives us some insight into how the system benefits pupils and parents from a teacher’s perspective.
- How parent contributions help her track wider achievements
- How the system acts as a prompt for conversation in the class
- How it now helps to effectively communicate with parents
“A really nice way of engaging the school, the child and the parent”.
Manager View – Waterfront Nursery
Vicki Shiels is the manager of the Waterfront nursery, a very large childcare provider with hundreds of children in their care every day. With so many children to care for Vicki was very keen to have a system that would help save her time while still allowing her to provide the same high quality service as before.
- How we save time and money with Learning Journals
- How children are more involved
- How even staff uncomfortable with technology find the system easy to use
“It’s much cheaper!”