No long contract, no pricey installations, no expensive hardware. All your data is your own.
It doesn't matter how many observations you create, how many parents use your system or how many staff you have. Our easy to understand pricing includes absolutely everything...
Get Your Free Trial
Fill out the from below and we'll create your account and send through your login details. You'll then have 30 days to see how our super simple system can help your team and engage your parents.
What Our Clients Say
Staff View – Fox Covert Early Years
Carol Thabet, early years officer at Fox Covert Early Years explains how Learning Journals has benefitted the staff and parents at their nursery in Edinburgh.
- How parents benefit from easy access
- How staff can note significant learning
- How everyone is on the same page with support and learning
"It's really, really made a big difference to families".
Manager View – Flying Colours Nursery
Arran Black, owner of Flying colours nursery goes into detail about how Learning Journals has worked from day one at his nursery.
- How parents have embraced the system
- Surprised how easily parents have taken to interacting with the system
- We've not looked back
"The person I think it benefits the most is the nursery manager quite simply because they can find everything in one place".
A Parent’s View
Jo Morris, a parent with a child at nursery tells us about how Learning Journals helps to keep her informed. She love's the ease of use, the simple and easy access and how all the information is exactly what she needs to have.
- Really easy to use!
- A very stress free way to share with my partner
- We have a full library of his time at nursery
"Keeps me completely up to date with what he's doing ".
Manager View – Stockbridge Nursery
Caroline Munro is the head of Stockbridge Nursery. Here she talks about how Learning Journals has made a huge impact to her nursery, children and parents.
- How they save so much time and no longer need to take work home
- How observations are now straight to the point with a clear focus
- How the system is so quick, so instant
"Parent's have really engaged....the children are learning at home more now".
Head Teacher View – Stockbridge Primary School
Kathryn Collier is acting head of a primary school. Having used Learning Journals for a couple of years she gives us some insight into how the system benefits pupils and parents from a teacher's perspective.
- How parent contributions help her track wider achievements
- How the system acts as a prompt for conversation in the class
- How it now helps to effectively communicate with parents
"A really nice way of engaging the school, the child and the parent".
Manager View – Waterfront Nursery
Vicki Shiels is the manager of the Waterfront nursery, a very large childcare provider with hundreds of children in their care every day. With so many children to care for Vicki was very keen to have a system that would help save her time while still allowing her to provide the same high quality service as before.
- How we save time and money with Learning Journals
- How children are more involved
- How even staff uncomfortable with technology find the system easy to use
"It's much cheaper!"
Built By A Nursery, For Nurseries
We know how difficult it is to provide children with the high standard of education and care that we all desperately want them to have. We opened our nursery in Edinburgh in 2010 and from day one we faced the same challenges and difficulties as thousands of other hard working educators in the UK.
We were short of time, short of money and short of staff. The thing that all nursery and school staff share and have plenty of is the desire to provide a great education and caring environment for their children.
That is exactly the philosophy that we still hold to at Learning Journals and every day is spent trying to work out ways we can make that goal easier to achieve for all our customers.FIND OUT ABOUT US